Saturday, May 17, 2014

Drawing Nigh To God Is Up To Us



On this Saturday morning, May 17, 2014. I’m thinking about my life and the things I need God to do for me, I think about regardless of what my life looks like I’m blessed. I know that God loves me more than anything and I know that I have failed him many times. And I know today, it’s by the grace of God that I am who I am. It’s because of what Jesus Christ did on the cross is able to go forward. Some of the things that I believe in my life our concerns that I need to address.

Well, I think about my spiritual life and how I need to improve on that and that I knew that God is waiting for me and he’s wanting me to draw close to him and I know that this is something that I must do on my own. I need to make one step closer to God, I know he’ll draw near to me. I realize the word of God says we draw nigh to God that God will draw close to us. I realize it’s a process and also I realize that the things in our lives that need changing is an individual choice. How close to God, I want to get is totally up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment