Sunday, April 27, 2014

God is in control of our lives



The goodness of God is something we need every day. We serve a God that loves us so much and that wants to bless us more then we can think or ask. God loves you and me so much. What do we do when we feel the word is crashing around us? We need to go to the word of God and let God speak to us. God is the one that has the answers we need when we feel so overwhelmed.
Jesus came to bring us a living hope that is meant to make a tangible difference to our lives right now as well as tomorrow and for all eternity. Whilst we w...

Read more ...

"The 'Rest' of Your Life" (Matthew 11:28-30)

sermon from February 5, 2012 at Lakeshore Bible Church, Tempe, AZ.

Read more ...

Good Friday: Matthew 11:28-30 ~ Jesus falls the second time | The ...
http://scpeanutgallery.com Fri, 18 Apr 2014 16:30:04 GMT
Matthew 11:28-30 ESV. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is ...
Read more ...
An Invitation in the Presence of my Enemies – Matthew 11:28-30 ...
http://freshread.wordpress.com Fri, 04 Apr 2014 14:05:09 GMT
Matthew 11-13 chronicles the rising opposition to Jesus. Again remember that Matthew gathers material thematically. So it is interesting that in the midst of this we have this sequence in Matthew 11 A warning to those who do ...
Read more ...
Daily Reflections: Matthew 11:28–30 | Shift UCC MN
http://shiftucc.wordpress.com Thu, 06 Mar 2014 13:53:53 GMT
Reflection on: Matthew 11:28–30 So many people fear change, or sometimes hold onto negative or stagnant circumstances to avoid what they perceive to be more pain. There is beauty in letting go. When you take that leap of ...
Read more ...
The Gospel of Matthew
Matthew wrote his Gospel from his perspective as a Jew. It is with sensitivity to this perspective that Father Harrington undertakes this commentary on the Gospel of Matthew. After an introduction, he provides a literal translation of each section in Matthew's Gospel and explains the textual problems, philological difficulties, and other matters in the notes. He then presents a literary analysis of each text (content, form, use of sources, structure). Bibliographies direct the reader to other important modern studies.?This resource is very valuable in reading and understanding the Gospel of Matthew.? Saint Mary?s Press?This is a balanced, well-informed, centrist commentary, with which the reviewer usually agrees and which he can heartily recommend.? Revue Biblique
Read more ...
https://plus.google.com 04/27/2014 19:24

The Burden of Loneliness
Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls, For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. He...

Read more ...

https://plus.google.com 10/14/2012 17:54

Are you trying to bear your life burdens by yourself? Take Jesus’ yoke instead – Matthew 11:28-30 http://tinyurl.com/8hsvc9c
Read more ...


Image via Flickr
Read more ...
God hears the voice of fallen saints - Myhorrynews
http://news.google.com Mon, 21 Apr 2014 19:32:39 GMT
God hears the voice of fallen saintsMyhorrynews... “Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart, and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my ...
Read more ...
Divine Connection - Nevada County Picayune
http://news.google.com Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:17:14 GMT
Divine ConnectionNevada County PicayuneHis words of comfort are recorded in Matthew 11:28–30. (NIV). Come to me all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and humble in hea ...
Read more ...

Matthew 11:28-30

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1 Peter 5:7
casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
I challenge you today to trust God more then you have ever done before and God will do a amazing work in your life, if you allow him to.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment