Monday, November 4, 2013

We are not alone in our problems

On this Monday afternoon I thank God for his wonderful grace. Where would we be without his grace? We all make mistakes and fall short of the glory of God. Jesus went to the cross to dies for us. He died for all man kind. This includes you. I am reminded today about the song oh the blood of Jesus that makes me whiter then snow. Sometimes there is so much ciaos in our lives that we cannot think straight. When this happening, have we fully trusted in God. I think sometimes we miss it on a couple of different points.
1. We are not patient. We didn't get into our problem overnight and its not going to be solved overnight most of the time. God can do it tho.
2. We fail to put God first. We don't pray, study, an d practice the word like we should.  I challenge you to call out to Jesus today and let him hear your cry.
I am just sharing my heart with you and i hope that something that is written might give you a different perspective and let you know that you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment