Friday, November 1, 2013

Thanks God For A Good Week

As I reflect on this week I believe it has been a good week. Work has been good for the most part and there really haven’t been many negative issues. I believe I did my best and I am striving to get better. I still desire to do something else, however at least I have a job. We have to be thankful for where we are at to get the things in life that we desire. We need to stay around positive people, help others when asked, pray for others and forgive those who have done us wrong. We cannot have any bitterness. We must forgive. Sometimes we have to forgive by faith. We really do not have the ability to do this on our own. I challenge you today to forgive. This really is on my heart today for whoever is reading this. Let us know again if you need prayer for anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment