Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Reflectin on the pastg

As we reflect on our past and the things we went through as a child and a teenager. Personally I had a rough childhood. I wish i could go back and redo everything I went through. As a child I didn't really have any friends and I really struggled in school. I was bullied and it was not easy. I am 49 now and I think it is still affecting me some today. I want to be free and i don't want to live like this. 

I had good parents. They did drink a lot and I think caused many problems in my life and my family. I think sometimes my self esteem has been affected. I have a hard time relating to people sometimes. I am much better then I use to be. I do not want to walk in the mental torment no more. I need to examine my heart and make sure that I have totally forgiven those who have done me wrong. I want to walk in the freedom of the Lord Jesus Christ and I do not want to harbor not forgiving, because I know this will stop me from receiving from God.  

I will continue this more later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment