Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Theres alot going in in my mind

As I am sitting here taking a short break from work I think of the many different things that are going on in my mind and heart. I know that God wants to move in my life and there are things that are contrary to the word of God that needs to be changed. I love God with all my heart and mind and soul. There are people I work with that are pure backstabbers and only out for themselves. Some people that we meet and work with are out to succeed at any cost. They will spread rumors and gossip at any cost so they can make themselves look good. We have to be strong when these things happen in our life. We cannot let it get to us. We have to stand strong and resist the temptations to react to these attacks.

How many people do you know that have this same attitude? I know God does not like ugly and he will take care of the situation if we don't react. We need to pray for those that act this way. We need to ask God to give these folks better jobs and that most importantly we pray for them. We need to show that our God is loving and forgiving. He wants the best for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment